View Single Post
      10-02-2021, 05:08 PM   #91
M5Rick
General
Rep
Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal

Quote:
Originally Posted by No one View Post
Well. To hold the wheel while shifting seems simpler than to avoid money shift. My money shift (I noticed in time to prevent the "money" ) was due to failing to apply the side effort rather than pulling against pushing (the "tension" did it there) - that's LHD/RHD irrelevant, I believe.

You are sitting in an uncomfortable position (don't squeeze your rick ), your left foot tends to slide off the pedal (you are violating the design - being too smart isn't too smart, after all ) and why does your floor mat not fit properly? You are lucky your gas pedal is floor mounted, it could get stuck behind otherwise.

To make a better driver you should make wise decisions about pedal priority: it's not about speed, it's about situation analysis. I mind most drivers behind don't match my M-Sport brakes and when a dog rushed under my car out of darkness/nowhere on a crosswalk it wasn't because I was going fast or had my foot on the gas (or didn't look: of course I did, just couldn't/failed to see it in time) that I hit it, it was just too close. The conclusion I made was being even more careful as a two legged dog/bitch would cause trouble , not reconsider my driving technique.
Your input is noted...and binned The left foot is firmly on the 'elongated' pedal and if you had followed my advice the bitch may still be living.
Appreciate 0