View Single Post
      10-29-2019, 08:44 AM   #30
SCOTT26
Major General
Rep
Drives: A big F-off German Truck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlover View Post
With these clickbait sites I only take as fact the direct quotes. The other stuff they just piece together or rip off some other clickbait source. The comment about the grills being a perfect example.

When does bmw ever give timelines for launch publicly. The direct quote was that "the car is ready." AND @Scott26 mentioned in the other thread that press drives of prototypes (as is now bmw custom) are happening soon... take from all that what you want

I did read this as xdrive and Manual combo being close to confirmed, at that was a direct quote, language barrier non withstanding

https://www.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh...php?p=25380368
The media will attend a driving day which will specifically feature the M3 so they will get to try the new car in its camouflaged prototype stage.

I see it as both being introduced by this time next year just as the X5M and X6M in which X6 just launched in August, with the next 4 debuting in June next year.

Now what does that give time for in that space between launches that would be highly relevant for the M3 and M4?