Major
Rep
Drives: 2020 X3MC

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by josehb View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by robopp View Post
You said limit is raised beyond 5500 RPM after break in. That's false. Now you're saying you can rev to 7200, which I proved multiple times on my test drive, but power is limited. The dyno of the manual G80 with 300 miles says otherwise. Point here is that you don't know what you're talking about.
I'm only going by what others have experience and what the dealer told me, if you look at this video the tester explains that the software was changed after the 1200 miles. In addition there was a reviewer from Canada who test drove the car with only a few miles and said is not faster than the M340, well all the comments were regarding the break in period service, telling him do do the review after the 1200 mile service and that the car will not be very fast before the software is tweaked, he was so embarrassed that he removed the video. Maybe you are the one who does not know. Why compare the 1200 mile service of the F80 with the G80 this is new technology and the engine has to adapt to it gradually. By the way the dyno test was done after 2000 Kilometers not 300 miles.
What are you talking about now? I've only talked about the G80. Why are you bringing up the F80?
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
02M3ForMe4272.00