View Single Post
      09-08-2020, 08:58 PM   #124
SeanWRT
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E90 M3 & F87 M2

I'm not sure I follow all these hatred. Compared to the grille, the center positioned quad pipe is not bad and is the only logical way if you want a style change in exhaust. You don't want to see one single big pipe in the middle (Aventador), nor three small ones (Ferrari 458), nor one big one on each side (992 sport exhaust) which is too close to 3/4 series car. The way they do it as is, looks fit for what the car's supposed to be.

F82gts doesn't really stand out look wise except for the lip and wing (which doesn't work with the rest of design).

For the G82csl, BMW probably continue to be too cheap to use exotic body kits (carbon fender, door & etc), at least they can work on new tooling for the plastic injection parts, which is front/rear bumper and thus the diffuser.

From a manufacturing standpoint, exhaust modification doesn't cost anything R&D wise, because the supplier easily cover it for a couple hundred piece mass production.

The thing I personally don't like from the picture is still the wing. To me, they're trying too hard, and using cheap approach.