10-02-2021, 12:08 AM   #83
///d
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15 35d M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinonz View Post
Just out of interest, why are you not attacking ///d for his absolute statement, that has been proven woefully wrong? Why only me? Is it because he agreed with you?

Yes - all you know is they are near the drivers window. All I know is they are on the side that would be the drivers window in the home country where the car was designed. We've both been proven wrong.

We're each speaking from experience, I just feel my experience is a little broader having lived in 2 countries, and driven cars from different countries in different countries. Certainly "by the drivers window" is not the norm, as I can tell you from RHD BMWs in NZ, and as HighlandPete has stated regarding the UK.

The norm seems to be a crap shoot. There is no norm.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tranquility View Post
I'm not attacking anyone, like I said, I only defended myself when you first accused me of being wrong. Anyway, I don't even remember the past posts and who said what....you really wanna dig up past stuff even though we are supposedly past that by now? I don't.

Anyway, back on more relevant topics....it would be puzzling if there isn't some kinda norm...who knows, maybe there isn't, but that just seems strange to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dinonz View Post
That's a bit of bullshit - you attacked me for saying ///d was wrong, because you thought the same as him.

Our very first interaction was you thinking I was wrong because of your limited experience of everything being on one side. I mentioned variations because of manufacturers (Honda as you mentioned) having design bases in different countries. That's when you got all stupid and started attacking me for my "absolute" when there were exceptions.

The fact you don't remember doesn't diminish your past stupidity.

Actually, I find it puzzling that you find it puzzling that there isn't some kind of norm. Really? Like there's an normal currency for the world? Normal temperature measure? Normal distance measure? Normal weight measure?

Is there anything "normal" in this world???

WHO.FUCKING.CARES?!

Both of you have been going back and forth over this stupid fucking topic like a couple of damn preteen girls.

Does it honestly matter what side the turn signals are on? No. it doesn't.
Appreciate 0