09-30-2021, 08:25 PM   #71
tranquility
sportscars only
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 Z4 sDrive 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinonz View Post
Your response seems a little childish and petulant. But, keep attacking me if you wish - I really don't care.

Asking about your RHD car ownership was merely establishing the scope of your potential experience in the subject. But clearly, living in one country driving on one side of the road for your entire life to you is more valuable than having lived in multiple countries, driven and owned multiple cars from multiple sources with the steering wheels on both sides.

I'm only trying to dig into more information - you're only trying to attack me. So stop it already ok?
You should grow up, ironic. I never accused you of being wrong until your fragile ego decided to call me out when I'm merely asking questions, not like you so cocksure, not to mention being a blowhard and wrong on the topic you started. Yes, you must be the KING, most mileage and driven every type of vehicle imaginable. /s

Also, wrong on the assumption, I've driven on both sides...besides, that's really irrelevant as all one needs to do is just figure out where the stalks are...doesn't take any skill/exp. If you can't even see the error of your ways, forget about it. Big joke come in here and start claiming things are absolutely one way, gets offended outta nowhere and starts lashing out. LOL.
The richest one percent of this country owns half our country's wealth, five trillion dollars. One third of that comes from hard work, two thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons and what I do, stock and real estate speculation...It's bullsh*t. I create nothing. I own. We make the rules, pal...Now you're not naive enough to think we're living in a democracy, are you buddy?
Appreciate 0