09-30-2021, 07:45 PM   #70
dinonz
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3 MWM ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tranquility View Post
If you wanna prove a pt that should be almost self-evident (according to you), you shouldn't need to write several paragraphs w irrelevant info. Anyway, like I said, review the series of posts, you're the one making 100% assertions out of the gate whereas I'm just being cautious and merely assuming and asking, so who's wrong here?

Further, one just needs to check out the internet to see various cars, doesn't matter if you own 5,946 cars, cuz obviously you're a case in pt of quantity not equaling knowledge of pertinent facts since you're dead wrong but insist upon trying to cover your fragile ego for whatever reason. Stop it already.
Your response seems a little childish and petulant. But, keep attacking me if you wish - I really don't care.

Asking about your RHD car ownership was merely establishing the scope of your potential experience in the subject. But clearly, living in one country driving on one side of the road for your entire life to you is more valuable than having lived in multiple countries, driven and owned multiple cars from multiple sources with the steering wheels on both sides.

I'm only trying to dig into more information - you're only trying to attack me. So stop it already ok?
Appreciate 0