Originally Posted by Nkr15 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagofan00 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by snareman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagofan00 View Post
Do build dates move up often?

I just got my allocation over the weekend and scheduled for a week of May 16th build. Obviously I'm not expecting a miracle and for it to move into production in the next week or two but would it be reasonable that it could potentially move into production sometime in late April instead?

And to confirm, the May 16th week is the week it should finish production versus starting if I've read the various tracking threads correctly?
I don't know if often is the right word but it definitely seems like there are a fair amount of people on here who have had their dates moved up some. Some by maybe a few days like mine and some even a few weeks. Can't hurt to be hopeful. I know I was.
Definitely lots of hope floating around in my head!
I went from week 10 to 12 to 13 to 15 and mine just started last Friday, I think I may have gotten moved up a week to 14. I think right now it's week 12, assuming 2 weeks to complete.
That is a lot of jumping around. Were you changing your build at all which would have caused changes like that?
I changed the color from Brooklyn grey to black to green but this was done before I changed from status 111 to 112. I changed colors in December and again in February. I think there was a carbon seat shortage.
Appreciate 1
chicagofan0019155.00