Rep
Drives: M

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhmax16 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ARMYG80 View Post
you are wrong. it is production issue.

If you stick to your guns with expecting $1k over on M3 lol

Answer is you are not getting BMW at all. Any premium brand cars.

I just do not get that people still asking for MSRP or $1k over on M cars or any brands.

This shortage been going over an year and it will not end soon.

Wow.... wake up people!
I did not say there was not a production issue, so no, I'm not wrong. We all know there are issues with supply chain. That still doesn't change the fact that we can help drop prices if we as consumers reduce the demand. Dealers can only command a price that consumers are willing to pay, otherwise they do not sell vehicles and must drop prices to move inventory. Demand is still part of the equation regardless of the current environment and we control that variable.
Again, we do not control anything lol:

Supply & Demand

As long as there are supply chain issues and constant delays , dealers will up charge and consumers will pay because of limited supply.
The few remaining MSRP deals will soon vanish and 25K ADM will be the new normal nationwide very soon.

Your logic only applies when supply is high and demand is low , that's how I was able to get 12K off on a brand new 18' LCI F82 in 2017.
I also don't believe in paying over sticker , shit I don't even know what it's like to pay anything over BELOW INVOICE until I ordered a G80 but in these times , things are different.
Appreciate 2
jwt2440180.00
wfydaniel112.50