Quote:
Originally Posted by Limegrntaln View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oeon View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Limegrntaln View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oeon View Post
Im in sac. Picking my 2022 M3C Xdrive this weekend. I think I'll be one of the first in the area, if not the first!

BSM with Fiona red guts
Ah, yes! And I think you're right. I don't think there are any xDrives out here. Are you picking it up from a local dealer, or having it trucked in?
I placed my order at BMW Fremont. I'll just be driving up there to pick it up. They didn't rip me off base MF at MSRP. I reached out to pretty much every dealer in the area and they were the ones who were honest with me.
I ended up getting a homie hookup from a friend that knows the managers at Neillo. So, I'll be getting mine delivered at either Sacramento or Elk Grove. Wherever the allocation is from.
That's dope. Honestly I was gonna reach out and see if I could do the same but I still have to put 1k miles on it to do the break in service so I don't even mind the drive up there.

Are you planning any mods? I already got my tint scheduled and I haven't even taken delivery yet. 😂
I'm still too far out to schedule any of that. I'm not even sure when it's leaving the port. I'm getting the windows tinted, for sure. I've used Genesis on like 5 of my cars, and Appearance Solutions for 1, and a place in Fairfield did 2 others. I'll probably use Genesis, again. I like the Formula One Stratos, but it's usually about $950. Still trying to decide if I'm going to lease or buy. I'll still probably get PPF, even if I lease. Car is just too nice to bear seeing it get trashed with rocks and highway debris.

Mods, it's already pretty fast. But I have a hard time keeping anything stock. Probably at least downpipe and a JB4. But I'm kind of waiting to see what a custom tune allots. I've already seen an xDrive running 10.4 @ 132. On Draggy. So, we will see. This car in the 9s without any drama, from things breaking, would be amazing.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0