Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '23 G80 M3CX

Quote:
Originally Posted by sJohnny View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by syr_m4 View Post
Anyone who has spoken to Genius as of recent. Is Week 17 when your car will start production, or is that when it ends?
When I spoke to Genius 2 weeks ago, he told me week 17 was the week my build would complete.

But, the Genius I spoke with a month ago or so when I was in week 11 told me a 'build week' is the week my build would start production.

The answer I get seems to entirely depend on the Genius I've asked. Maybe it's a semantic difference in how we typically define start production (150) vs. how (some)Genius defines start of production?

It's historically been the week of completion, where you go 150 and get your VIN 10-15 days before your build week, so I'm going to just continue to roll with that assumption.
I agree with this. I'm actually week 15, but that's when I start production. So if I get my VIN that week I assume I wont be done till later. But if it still shows up as week 15 next week without delays, I'm guessing it means that's the week it starts production. Because if it meant end, I would be delayed, which would explain your point.
Appreciate 0