View Single Post
      04-16-2024, 06:36 PM   #7821
XutvJet
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2011 Cayman Base, 2016 M235

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ugly Kar View Post
What do you think of when you read an article written by Greg Wilson?
https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/othe...b283058c&ei=21
His article nothing I didn't already know. I too find the hypocrisy in EVs, I do not like the forced change by government, am amused by so many automakers jumping in head first and all in on EVs only now to be losing their a$$ on that decision, etc. I love my ICE vehicles. I also understand that EVs do have their place, and a useful place at that, for large groups of society. It's good to have choices and options. If it takes government incentives to convince people to initially adopt EVs, so be it. The future is a combination of ICE, EV, fuel cell, hybrid, etc. We do need EVs and we do need people to buy them in order for the technology to advance.

I also chuckle reading all the doom and gloom posts by Car-Addicted and Weather Man. Sure, there's truth to some of those articles and what they are saying, but they are clearly on one side of the fence. For me, just like politics, I sit squarely in the middle. I observe, research, learn, and make my decisions. Sometimes this thread reads like a CNN and Fox News article. Loud, unintentionally funny, annoying, hypocritical, and heavily biased.