View Single Post
      10-14-2021, 12:31 PM   #47
EnVe46
Major
Rep
Drives: 11 E90 M3 LeMansBlue

Quote:
Originally Posted by F30lolz View Post
I have no issues with Kyrie’s beliefs and he can do with whatever makes him at peace/happy. The problem is that the Nets cannot move on from him as of yet. The mandates may change in January in NYC so the Nets are keeping that hope alive but with this guy, you just don’t know what’s in his head. Like I’ve said before, he can get the jab, come back and play well and then all of a sudden, an asteroid is slightly off course and Kyrie will take offense to it and take another 2 week sabbatical in the middle of a championship run.

Plus, he might flat out retire if he’s traded or refuse to report which will put a dent in any hopes of trading him. You just don’t know with him but I think if the Nets get off to a great start w/o him, he’ll want to get back on the court.
Understood, but if I'm the Nets, I can't sit by and wait. And if the contract is preventing them from moving on, the NBA needs to make a decision on what organizations can do. It's certainly not the organization's fault. If Im understanding everything correctly, its not the Nets who are forcing the vaccine, its NYC. Can't Kyrie play in away games?

Now where it is the Nets fault is choosing to stick by a player with known off court issues. Clearly, based off previous issues, he may be struggling with something internally, but they chose his ability over that so in that essence, that IS on the Nets.