10-14-2021, 12:13 PM   #46
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
Rep
Drives: 14 Sahara/08 335xi/22 Maverick

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnVe46 View Post
I wouldn't have to worry about not paying an employee for not injecting themselves with a vaccine, I wouldn't ask them to. So your question can't be answered, not sure why you're implying my stance when it's a moot point

To answer what Nets should do, they should ask themselves what's the best decision for the team? If that's without him, move on.

For Kyrie, he should do whatever he feels is necessary and matches his personal beliefs, flat earth and all. It's his right to choose.
I have no issues with Kyrie’s beliefs and he can do with whatever makes him at peace/happy. The problem is that the Nets cannot move on from him as of yet. The mandates may change in January in NYC so the Nets are keeping that hope alive but with this guy, you just don’t know what’s in his head. Like I’ve said before, he can get the jab, come back and play well and then all of a sudden, an asteroid is slightly off course and Kyrie will take offense to it and take another 2 week sabbatical in the middle of a championship run.

Plus, he might flat out retire if he’s traded or refuse to report which will put a dent in any hopes of trading him. You just don’t know with him but I think if the Nets get off to a great start w/o him, he’ll want to get back on the court.
Appreciate 1
TiMSport12798.00