01-24-2022, 01:17 PM   #6
Amsgarage
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 M8 comp, 2021 x7 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvMyE92 View Post
Since there are not many of us who have owned both an F90 M5 and a G8x M3/M4, maybe you could tell us more about what you want, perhaps by telling us what you like and dislike about your current cars?

I have an opinion, having driven the M5C at the BMWPC and owning an M4 for 9 months. The wife gave me permission (in that she said "you should buy one of these") for the M5, but I still prefer the M4. If I had to replace it, I would get the M3, since I do like 4 doors, over the M5. Even if the price was the same, I'd still get the M3. It's that good.
Thank you for the info! The fact that you would still get the 3 even if they cost the same stands out a lot to me, the 3 must be really really really good then, another question I have for the 3/4 owners is do the cars get recognized a lot? I might be on the opposite side of everyone else here but I really like how lowkey the m5 is, if you don't get a crazy spec and do crazy mods it looks like a simple sedan and dosnt get attention, does the new m3 get too much attention or is it just as any other regular car? I loveddd how the m8 unless you knew what it was, that it just blended into the crowd!