Vinnrox250
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 23 M3Cx

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by kgelfen360 View Post
Ok I see. So if the lip is installed to those front holes in the bumper then yes u might need longer screws.

The plate comes with 7 machined threaded screws. This is because once u take off original plastic some of the OEM c clips are gone too now. So instead they give threaded screws and the plate has thread in those front holes that’s how it’s secured between front bumper. Basically plate goes above the front bumper plastic and u use threaded screw to secure bumper to the plate that has threaded hole. So if u have the lip there as well u might need longer screw.
It would be easy to take care of. You would just take screw they give to either Home Depot or some “screw store” and get exact same thread but longer screw. Probably double the length.

U want to take picture of how lip is mounted under ur car?
I don’t have the lip mounted yet. It doesn’t get here until October 3. I may order the oil cooler and look at the screw sizes and stuff, side-by-side and hopefully figure out what I need before. My PPF guy was going to install the lip for me because he was going to wrap it, but I’d like to get the oil cooler on first. But I don’t want my PPF guy to have an issue.