Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3 COMP/SOLD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griz View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by D_SheerDrivingPleasure View Post
Every month or so I check tirerack.com for performance winter tires for the 824M wheel. still nothing as of today.

Fwiw, q tirerack rep thought there might be some options available towards the end of summer.

I hate the idea of having mismatched front and rear tires but I suppose its not the end of the world for a winter application.
Dang. Pickings are slim. Your best bet now is bumping up to an 825/826 19” square setup and run Blizzaks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griz View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by D_SheerDrivingPleasure View Post
Every month or so I check tirerack.com for performance winter tires for the 824M wheel. still nothing as of today.

Fwiw, q tirerack rep thought there might be some options available towards the end of summer.

I hate the idea of having mismatched front and rear tires but I suppose its not the end of the world for a winter application.
Dang. Pickings are slim. Your best bet now is bumping up to an 825/826 19" square setup and run Blizzaks.
Ditto. I ran blizzaks on my previous M. I'd throw them on when the weather dropped to 45 degrees or so and keep them on until around April when it warmed up. I plan on doing the same and hopefully next spring have some new wheels on this car for a summer wheel and keeping the OEMS as winters.

2011 E90 M3 Competition // Alpine White // ESS // RPI // 20" BBS LM's, blah blah

2021 G80 M3 Competition // Brooklyn Grey // KW Suspension // 12mm Spacers all around // Resonator Delete
Appreciate 0