Australia
Rep
Drives: G80 M3 Comp xDRive

Quote:
Originally Posted by DECVING View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrischappers View Post
Email from the dealership this morning:

"Your new BMW is currently at Prixcar transport where vehicle transport to the dealership is being booked. At this point in time we do not have further estimate to dealer as this booking is still in the process.

There has recently been delays with vehicle transport in NSW due to the current COVID restrictions. We will continue to keep you updated as the vehicle is processed through to our dealership."

Still no mention of anything relating to the recall, etc. What a joke that you can buy a car at this price point, and they can't even give you a date of when it will be delivered. Totally understand that COVID situation would cause some delay - but Prixcar have had it for 2 weeks and it hasn't even been booked yet.
Frustrating.

Mines now at dealer and having works done, it had no cameras so these are being installed. I should have it delivered later this week, all things going well. 3 of the 4 cameras are in and the 4th arrives tomorrow.
That's great news. I received an email yesterday from the dealer stating that they still didn't have an ETA. My M3 arrived at Port Kembla on the 3rd.
Appreciate 0