View Single Post
      04-15-2021, 07:52 AM   #30
pseto
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 ZCP, F80 M3 ZCP- beater

The rain held off for Saturday's C&C and so glad it did! It was an incredible weekend as there were some awesome cars on field. BMWNA brought over several vehicles to display like the pre-production prototypes of the 1M and Lime Rock E92 M3, Neiman Marcus X5, Signal Green (?) M8C, G80/G82 M3/M4, and a few others. All cars were parked by chassis which was pretty cool to see the E30 M3s and a few other nicely modded cars.

There's plenty of pics/videos floating out there, so post your favorites here if you like.

My highlight of the weekend was driving the BMWNA cars back to the 'secret warehouse'... We weren't allowed to take any pics and they tried to push us out of there pretty quickly, but the eye candy was stunning. So many prototypes, historic race cars, pre-war motorcycles, first/last builds, it was absolutely ridiculous! This downlow collection at the 'secret warehouse' could easily make it the best BMW museum in the world. Hopefully I'll get to see it again in my lifetime

Become a BMW CCA member; Click HERE to join and use my member #339225 for a referral
Join our NCC Facebook Page

Last edited by pseto; 04-15-2021 at 02:40 PM..
Appreciate 4
CSBM52721.00
ToddinTN504.00