View Single Post
      03-17-2021, 10:44 PM   #28
KevinGS
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Past 2015 M4, Current 2013 M3

First, I love those individual seats. Fjord Blue and that Ivory White look delish. How much are those? $5000? Or more? At $5k, I'd consider it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cail4827 View Post
Yes it tilts to just in air and can slide to have the glass visible.
Perfect, that's all I need. Well, and we need the wind blocker to do it's job when we're doing 100mph+ with the roof open.

Quote:
Vented seats have multiple settings for the fan? That's good to know. Does it at least work well, even though the fan is loud?

They did work very well. Just loud on the high setting.
Ok, thanks.

Quote:
Yes. I hit the corner expecting it to go to 2nd and 3rd so I gave it gas and it shot like a bullet causing me to skitter across the road because it was still in 1st. It did fix itself quickly but it was me cleaning my pants after it calmed down. This car will scoot on the pedal.
Yes, this thing is going to be tail happy for sure. But with the traction control adjustments, it should be more controllable than the M4 was.

Quote:
Were you able to fix the laser warning's constant trigger? It's probably the blind spot warning signal.

I haven't been able to mess with it yet. But its brand new out of the box. I was told it might be the gesture control too. But I want to fix this. Those pesky Maryland and Virginia Troopers will target the hell out of these cars.
If it's brand new, then you have Gen2. I have V1 for my E93, and plan to get Gen2 for the G82 too. Please keep me posted on what the cause is.

How is yours mounted? I'm thinking I'm going with the blend mount. https://blendmount.com/quick_fit_guide
Appreciate 0