Bulgaria
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 Competition XDrive

Garage List
  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sbm007 View Post
So I ran the Stage 3 flash, here's my observations/ramblings
  • Shifts in drivelogic setting 3 are a lot more aggressive and undoubtedly quicker - I wouldn't say it's a massive difference but it is quicker for sure
  • 100-200 - I got a new personal best of 5.94s (that's on pump fuel and OTS stage 2 BM3 map)
  • LC will now engage 2nd gear by default (this is not customisable in settings from what I can see) - in this setting, I get a consistent 3s 0-60 (2.98s lowest) - before the flash, I got a 2.8s 0-60 but that was a 1st gear launch
  • Regarding above point, it does say in XHP app that you need to customise the LC torque scaling manually for tuned cars as by default it's set for stock cars so I probably need to play around with that to get a faster 0-60
  • I launched in D3 in 1st gear with DSC off and got a 0-60 of 2.79s (basically just as fast as LC stock, this means even if I blow my 50 launch counter, I can still rely on this to get me a good launch)
  • LC now can also be engaged in RWD mode for xDrive cars... Not confirmed as I only tried this once and immediately aborted, I will have to try again to see if it was a random glitch or not.. not sure how I feel about this, I would like RWD not to engage LC when as I use it for warming up tyres
  • On Dragy I got a 1/4 time of 10.55 but it was a bit wet and surface not great so I don't think its the XHP tune. I need to try again on the same road and dry conditions as before when I ran 10.46 (pre XHP flash) - I will do that this weekend
Thank you for the feedback!

P.S.: Last week I saw videos on youtube, that people are LC their G8X Xdrive from 2nd gear and went straight to test it. It is the same procedure, however instead of 1st gear you put it into 2nd and the LC is working without a problem.
Much better start (than 1st gear) and got 2.95s 0-100 kph on 1.64s 60ft.
Appreciate 0