01-04-2022, 11:25 AM   #27
2022M4COMP
First Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: M4 COMP

Quote:
Originally Posted by discountbarber View Post
My situation is annoying, but it isn't that bad. If you are in a situation where your car is in build/delivery purgatory and the dealership tries to stick you with a higher rate because of the delay, I would raise fucking hell. If the dealership claims the financing terms are out of their hands, you should show them the difference in interest payments over the life of the loan and demand a credit. Assuming you're financing ~85k over 60 months, one point on the loan is about $2,000.
Exactly! Look I get it if you just walked into the dealer got all allocation and put down a deposit fine. Raise the rate.

But if my car is at the port waiting for you to fix something you didn't finish at the factory or my car is being transported or even if it is at the factory waiting for a part let's be real.

We were under the assumption the car would be here in under 90 days because bmw and all the dealers said so. Honestly what is 1 point going to do for them how much money do they stand to make on all of these orders vs how many customers are they going to upset.
Appreciate 0