View Single Post
      12-20-2022, 12:11 AM   #40
ihines10
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 904_FireG80 View Post
Curious what dealership you got the TV Jahre from!? I got my allocation at BMW of Greenwich (CT). Very excited to hear that two Jahre’s are coming to Jax!

So long story short, I knew I wanted to take delivery in CT and drive it back, so I needed it to be PPF’d. My CA recommended the body shop to get it PPF’d and he did me a favor and had 3rd party carbon installed prior to PPF. Had the 3rd party send the parts to him and his service department installed before PPF so they could be protected. Extra carbon installed that wasn’t on the original spec were the air ducts, mirror caps, side skirts, side grills and the whole rear diffuser. RW Carbon provided all the extra carbon parts.

It was a huge life in regards to a project prior to pickup but my guys at BMW of Greenwich took big time care of me!
That is some incredible support from a dealer. Glad you found a good one. And I really thought that extra carbon was OEM M Performance stuff! Guess I know who I’m going with for any extra carbon down the line. As far as the dealer he bought from, I actually have no idea lol. I did everything with the broker for him and then the dealer contacted him directly to finalize the deal. I really haven’t gotten any updates besides him saying he was good to go and basically just waiting on paperwork to arrive and the car to get shipped. I’ll find out tomorrow exactly where it came from.
Appreciate 1