12-06-2021, 09:44 AM   #12
SteveinArizona
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 530e

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinC View Post
On the other hand - I've had nothing but great experiences with Penske-owned stores. About 15 years ago when I was shopping for an S4 for a while, I got to know the sales guy pretty well. Close to retirement and in the business forever, he had nothing but glowing praise about working for Roger Penske. Said he was very hands-on, always attending the weekly sales conference calls, and very pro-employee. And I've had 3-4 sales experiences over the years at several different dealerships, and they were all very positive. Who says you can't be big AND still be good to your customers and employees? What a concept.
I have had similar positive experiences with Penske (North Scottsdale in my case). I reported that my charge seemed to be declining on my 530e and they ran a battery test and found a bad cell. They then replaced the entire battery pack (9.2 KWh) under warranty. When I first went in they gave me a stripped 330i as a loaner. When I learned that my car was going to be in for a while since they had to order in the battery pack, I asked my SA for a loaner closer to my loaded 530e. She found me a 2019 Cadillac XTS.

My prior car was a 2016 330e with constant battery problems. I went into the dealership with letters for the dealership and BMWNA stating that I was invoking the lemon law. The service manager told me he agreed with me and asked me to give him one more chance to convince BMWNA that it should buy back my car. An hour later he told me that they would do so.

Overall, I have been very satisfied with BMW North Scottsdale.
Appreciate 1
overcoil3078.50