Rep
Drives: 2018 GT3

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEROK View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime00 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by annabellapizza View Post
God this car just looks worse and worse everyday. Hope the Asian market enjoys it smh, whole reason BMW made the big ass grill- bending over to appeal to them.
Why would the asian market like it?

I'm pretty sure the dislike of the new aesthetic is proportionately equal regardless of demographics.
Bingo. The micro aggression is predictable and honestly sad as most of these people making such ignorant assumptions have passports collecting dust if they have one at all. Lmao

USA is still by far the leading market in M sales. It's not a China thing. It's a rich are getting younger thing. M is moving upmarket price wise and down the age range demo wise. Look at the crowd around it. A lot of young bucks hangry for a piece o dat M Perf and it'll be the same all around the globe and on sm.

So I say if you go G8X go unabashedly big and get the entire kit including the exhaust. Lower it on some black HRE 300 classics and it's a SEMA exhibit contender, ig likes whore straight outta Germany.
China is the fastest growing and most important market for BMW. It would be ignorant of BMW to not keep that market in mind during product development.