03-21-2021, 04:57 PM   #72
Stephen5242
Canada EH!
Canada
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
good thing this generation performs well at least because if it was ugly and slow this forum would be a dumpster fire like when the 335i smoothbrains kept attacking the E9X M3
Well I have a 335i and I have never trolled the E9x M3 forums because I had no interest in them. No hatred for them or any other car out their either. No time and no need for me to enter forums for something I have no interest in. I wish all the haters for the G8x would do the same. Just walk on by.

I just don't understand why people need to enter a form and vent their hatred towards something and/or the people gathered to share their enthusiasm for it. Haters got to hate I guess. Maybe they need to get a life outside of owning a particular car? There is lots to choose from and enjoy in this world. People enjoying a new car has nothing to do with previous cars. Most of us got here by owning a previous car.

If one comes into an enthusiast form and pisses on everything and/or everyone, then they are going to get unfavorable reactions/responses from those who's enjoyment has been interrupted.

Just keep on walking by.
Appreciate 0