United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 M3 Competition

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by FNIGUY16 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geektechlive View Post
For a while I thought I was going to be the only Superman combo with Voodoo Blue. nice to see at least two of us.
Sad that we are super far away so we can't easily do a Voodoo meet up.
I didn't do carbon buckets and I did Bi-color 826M so we are still slightly different. are you still waiting to be built or past status 150?
According to my salesman, BMW hasnt accepted the order yet. I harrass him 2-3x a week. So I dont have a build number or anything yet.

I was stoked when they made the Fiona red available. I was so tempted to do the orange interior, but thought that would be a bit too much. Almost did the frozen black exterior as well.

Do you have a build number yet?
Oh! Yeah I have a build number (production order number) and I am sitting in status 102
"ORDER RECEIVED
Your order has been received, and we're making space in the production schedule."

I'm doing PCD so once I get to 150 they will schedule that. PCD already accepted my request and are waiting for a build week to be assigned to me.

I'm sure you should get one soon. I had to go in and talk to the sales manager. They had submitted an old form and the VIP special order person at bmw NA had some questions. Once we got that sorted out it was all good.
Attached Images

--
Owner of a 2022 M3 Competition AWD in Individual Voodoo Blue and Fiona Red leather
Appreciate 2
evilalien450.50
FNIGUY16129.50