Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: F90 M5

Garage List
F90 M5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankiebones View Post
Nice enough is one thing. This guy is asking for very specific comparisons to M sport cars and wants to us to specify wheel sizes in our responses...He's in for a rude awakening.
"Speaking of the M5, this M3 rides like one. An extended run on cold, snow-covered roads proved just how comfortable an M3 can be. There is no exhaust drone, road noise is subdued, and even big expansion joints in the road never unsettled the car’s suspension. Putting the car in SPORT+ mode made it more firm, but never uncomfortable. It’s much improved over the F80, and it was better than even my F30 335i. Keep in mind, this was the Competition model M3 with 20-inch rear summer tires and rear-wheel drive. The car gets an A+ here. The E92 was able to head to the track for a day, then take you home and pick up your date that night. This G80 continues that tradition. Don’t store this car, or save it. Make it your daily. It’s that good."

https://machineswithsouls.com/2021/0...g80-m3-review/

It's also worth mentioning that apparently the M2 CS rides a lot more comfortable than the M2 Comp. So BMW seems to have the ride even more figured out than before.
I agree you really shouldn't care about how uncomfortable the ride is gonna be if you're considering buying an M car. These cars ride firm, but none of them have suspension so hard it's going to rattle your bones. It's an M3, it ain't no garage queen, it ain't no extreme track toy, you can daily it no problem.
Appreciate 7
BimmerFix1390.50
EXE462100.00
Remonster824.00
admranger2984.50