View Single Post
      01-23-2022, 03:46 PM   #430
Macheins
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2020 Marina Bay M3 xDrive

Garage List
This whole thing sucks for those of us left in this position. We have absolutely no leverage to get any help with this. Like many in here, I've tried to contact BMW corporate to only get tons of generic and non-informative canned answers. I supposedly had someone from BMW call me once (phone never rang, no evidence of them calling) and they sent me an email indicating as such. They said I could call back and if they don't answer, leave them a time to call me back. I've tried calling them back a half dozen times in the past week and I left a voicemail telling them what times of day to reach me. I emailed the same. They've yet to reach back out and they are always unavailable.

What's worse is that dealerships also have no real incentive to do anything for customers here. If anyone who negotiated a deal in 2021 for MSRP or less, a dealership would likely benefit from that person cancelling their order so they can sell the car to someone else for a higher price point. Demand is high and I highly doubt they will have much issue finding a buyer before the car actually does arrive.

BMW corporate has been completely silent on this and at this point I don't expect them to do a damned thing for anyone who has been stuck in our situation. Still, I'm curious, for those that have, and are in the middle of, finally progressed past QC and taking receipt of your cars, what was the final interaction with your dealership and/or BMW corporate been like? Did they try to make things better by throwing in any incentives, items, etc.? Did they do the opposite and try to suddenly change the deal by removing dealership incentives or increasing the price? Did they just treat it all like its absolutely a nothingburger and we're all supposed to just shut up and be happy we finally got our car with our worse financing options?

65 days in QC and counting here. Order accepted by BMW on June 11, 2021.