Jaguar
Mark 42
Rep
Drives: M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by golovko View Post
You're in luck! There are plenty of beautiful looking cars that aren't "aggressive". Why not look at them instead of BMW Ms? There are those of us who really appreciate the aggressive looks in production cars. The thing is, beauty is entirely subjective.

The thing that got me into M3s over Audi or AMG is the styling. In my opinion, BMW M has done a far better job of making the M3/4 stand apart from the base non-M models. The F80 was my first M for this reason and the G80 I feel like takes that aggressive styling even further in the right direction. When I see an Audi A4 drive by, I can't tell if its an S4/RS4 until I see either the badge or the quad exhaust.
I like F30 designs, E90s. Just not into modern BMW language which turned into vulgar version of what it used to be. I dont plan to buy the modern M cars, but am looking at the V8 M3 sedans currently. Good thing there is choice for all!
In other words you can't accept change. Look into Buick while you're at it. Nice and safe, just how you like it.
Appreciate 0