Nikolas
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 996 TT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen5242 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by RinconHeat View Post
We're still alive and hating. Now you're complaining that we're not filling your threads with negativity? [COLOR="DarkOrange"]I just can't stand looking at the thing! [/COLOR]I've had to unfollow BMW on IG because they're spamming their garbage designs. It's not growing on many of us. We're just being polite.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen5242 View Post
Those of us that like the new look really do appreciate you being polite!

Nothing wrong with you hating the change and I believe you all have made your point over and over and over again. You all are now just beating on a dead horse. If you can't stand looking at it why are you in this thread?

Time to accept the change is real and time for the haters to be polite and move on to something you do like and let those of us that do like the change to enjoy these threads!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikolas View Post
Utter nonsense. That's not how car forums work.
There is something very odd about contributing negatively to every forum thread on something you do not like over and over again. I would think once or twice would suffice.

Saying you can't stand the look of something and that it is affecting your life in a very negative manor, but you just can't stay away from pictures of it on this forum, just got to see it again, and affirm for the n'th time that you just can't stand it again. That's not healthy!

Is that really how car forums work? That's, Utter nonsense!
Sorry, super late reply, but I think you're missing the point.

If you want change, you should be vocal. The new car will likely be great, but the whole direction of the car's marketing is by way of the buyer. Constant praise limits development. M cars used to stand for performance and fun. For many that doesn't translate to heavy, automatic transmissioned 16 foot ultra luxury sedans.
Appreciate 0