View Single Post
      02-07-2023, 04:40 PM   #21
RM73
How Low Can You Go
Rep
Drives: G82 M4CX, M1000RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavesZupra4 View Post
Dude you test drove a z4 and then your m4 on the street and just went in a straight line and say it's no contest? And I'm the fan boy. Take it on thr track that's all I've ever stated. Never said it was "faster in a straight line".
Is that a question or you're just assuming? And yes, you are the fan boy, it's the only thing on your posts that's not even debatable

Quote:
Now tune a far less heavier z4 to 510hp and add an x drive and we'll see who wins. This isn't even debatable.
Alright, then we'll just tune the M4 to 700hp, get some decent suspension and brakes (actually easily doable, unlike xdrive on the Z4) and see who wins? See where you're getting with this? Throw enough money and time at any car, and it's not longer fair, now is it?

Quote:
You guys forget the M2 comp was lauded by critics as the best m car ever including on the track. Well, I've tracked both and the z4 always gets better lap times.
So now after shitting on the M4's, you're shitting on the M2's. Doing great!!

Quote:
I was pushing each car to the max it can handle
Easy there Max Verstappen, you're gonna break your Z4.

Quote:
I just want a light weight small, 2 seat, (possibly open air)track car.
So you want a LIGHTWEIGHT, SMALL, 2 seat open air TRACK CAR, and you get a Z4?? Makes sense

3400+lbs, 15+feet / 180"+, roadster ... For a minute there I thought you were talking about a Lotus!!

I wasn't even going to reply to this as I do actually think the car is good, but that's too funny!! Thank you!!

Last edited by RM73; 02-08-2023 at 10:12 AM..
Appreciate 1
Devils41262.50