09-16-2022, 04:26 PM   #42
iviegatron
Lieutenant Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: G80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limegrntaln View Post
Yeah, there's no way. I posted yesterday about getting duped out of a transmission in my 20s. Which was like 27 years ago, and never again. I drove my civic into the dealer, they took my trans apart and basically it looked like someone threw a Grenade in and just closed the case. Broken shift forks and synchros. Well, I drove it in there and towed it out with the transmission in the trunk, after they took it apart and refused to fix it.

I had a friend take his car back in for a detail, because he'd purchased the car in the rain, and the dealer promised to re-Detail it when it stopped raining. He brought it back 2 days later with 80 miles on it, and they used some wheel acid on the windows. And the paint on the sills bubbled and rusted. He didn't want it fixed. He wanted a new car. They laughed he went to Channel 3 on your side and the went down to the dealer swinging TV cameras and he got a whole new car.
Sucks that happened to you with your transmission.

Good on your friends part taking the news crew to have those assholes exposed.

Now a days with social media you can't hide anymore. I threatened my home builders by telling them I'll expose you guys on social media if you don't get certain things fixed and they were on it as if the orders came from the president.
Appreciate 1
Limegrntaln13477.50