View Single Post
      09-16-2022, 03:34 PM   #38
iviegatron
Lieutenant Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: G80 M3

I had pretty bad condensation in my headlight (see pics). Before the condensation happened I had installed air inlets, which requires the entire bumper to be removed. After the condensation I took it to the dealer and they said they will charge me $650 to remove the bumper and inspect for any damage. I refused to pay and ask them for the reason for the charge. They said "after market accessory installed and PPF on bumper." I told them none of this makes sense. The SA wouldn't budge. I said whatever. After a week the condensation went away but I was left with nasty stains inside the housing from the dirty water.

Instead of going to the SA, this time I reached out to the general manager and service director of the dealership. I complained and told them how ridiculous the tech's reasoning sound. The service director replied and said he'll cover all costs and let them inspect the headlight again. Took the car back in and they had 5 techs looking at my car plus the general manager. They finally admitted the headlight needs to be replaced under warranty. Now I'll be getting a new headlight.

For anyone who has condensation built up. Make sure to inspect for any left over stains.
Attached Images

Appreciate 3
Limegrntaln13477.50
MassComp2123.50
somer966.00