12-24-2021, 08:31 PM   #3
canigetaxm
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChargerHellcat View Post
I noticed this morning week 5 build is not far away and I don't see a thread about it. My status still has just the production number received and nothing else on the BMwW garage. When can I expect to see a vin? My biggest fear now is the whole car play deletion, I hope my car gets through the cracks with it.

M3 competition Xdrive
Frozen Dark Grey
Full KO interior
Executive package
Interior carbon fiber
Exterior carbon fiber
Laser lights
M professional package
Parking assistance package.

The one option I'm sure I might regret is the carbon fiber seats, with the uncertainty of comfort and potentially more delays. It's not worth it to me. I have started this attempt to purchase this car when I agreed to trade my hellcat back on June 10th. Took till October 25th to secured my allocation. Hopefully I'll get to see and touch the car soon…
the app will most likely update when the factory re opens ,get the seats they are worth it ,if you dont like them someone will swap with you as there are several posts about regrets not getting them , also look in to the m driver pro if you are getting x drive. as far as a vin , that should come with your production number I believe, mine did
Appreciate 0