View Single Post
      01-12-2022, 04:25 PM   #38
barryc365
Major
Rep
Drives: BMWM3

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmedman View Post
Just a quick video of the midpipe installed and Deutsch Tech's great handiwork. The welds are great quality and as you all can see, no fabrications were needed apart from weld points for the sensors. The brace needed to be spaced as you can see.

I can rest easy now.

A few days ago, after the midpipe was installed, I checked for errors on ISTA+. To my surprise, there was an error related to the opf. Something along the lines of "particulate filter not working at full capacity" or something and also a critical error with filter number 2. Both the errors came on when the car was stationary and after an hour journey. But there was no error on the dash or limp mode. I just found it in ISTA. So not sure what it was all about. Sometimes ignore is bliss. Going to push the car really hard this weekend and will see what happens. Hope the opf delete cables are still working.

The exhaust tone is 100 times better. Its still too quiet with the oem valve system. Hence the valve controller is mandatory. But lets see how it will work with a proper axle back. Damn remus is delayed again.

Interesting, do you think the valve controller really makes a big difference??. I had one and didn't bother fitting it and just fit the Valvetronic mid pipe itself. Figured it'd be nicer to just continue using the OEM controller / sport + etc
Appreciate 0