Autobacs
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW X6M

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
This was put up not because HAM was being compared to Max but, rather, Max was being compared to HAM. It is patently ridiculous to compare the two. The only thing that can be said, legitimately, is that they are two of the 4 best drivers on the grid.

There are a couple of people here who say that Max will chew HAM up in equal cars. It's ridiculous in all ways.

On a more serious side, I believe that HAM would prevail over a season but it would be a 2016-esque season complete with anguish, discord, rancor and team disharmony. The experience that he has in mounting campaign challenges would carry the day until HAMs skill fell off a bit.
Ok, that's much better. I will say this, I do not think either of them will chew up the other. It will be close to very close, I certainly can see the possibility of Max being able to beat Ham. Nico did it ONCE and I certainly think Max is superior to Nico in all aspects.

Now what I want to see is Mercedes ditching Bottas and Max breaking off his contract from Red Bull and Mercedes picking up Max. A pipe dream and unlikely to happen BUT the only way to resolve this question.
Appreciate 3
minn1914037.50
Mtxzptlk871.00