06-15-2021, 10:18 PM   #30
evilalien
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: MY22 M3 Competition xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ct335i View Post
I hear you about the CF seats, even though I wfh mainly even prior to pandemic and when I do have to go into the office, I take GoTrain. My dealer tried to add ventilated seats but it kept removing the ZUP. This is same experience I noticed on the Bmw.ca online configurator on 2021 models. Maybe the internal system is not full up to date.
let me know if you SA is able to confirm but if not I do welcome CF seats, as review have been good.
I'll let you know

I haven't been to an office since March last year, even if I don't go back frequently I don't think I'll regret my decision. Nor will you, the carbon buckets are great. I really liked them, was convinced I had to have them after my test drive.

The Ultimate Package in the MY21s didn't allow swapping out the carbon buckets, but sounds like maybe there is a build system glitch at your dealership. Mine submitted manually to get Santorini approval, but I'll confirm just in case and post confirmation once I have it.

In any case, they order forms are clear. It is literally their job to figure it out and get you what you want, don't let up
Appreciate 1
ct335i119.50