View Single Post
      06-14-2023, 10:11 PM   #17
M3RLIN
United_States
Rep
Drives: G80 M3 Comp xDrive - BGM/Fjord

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgelfen360 View Post
Hey what was ball park price for full PPF at Metropolitan just trying to get an idea where to take mine when it arrives.
Thank you!
I was quoted $10,000 for full PPF from Metropolitan on my M3. That did not include any ceramic coating (they said I didn't need it on the film). I'm not sure if that included tax. Many of the other quotes I received on the Eastside were in the same range.

I went to Benchmark in Lynnwood and paid ~$9700 including tax for full XPEL PPF, three layers of ceramic, ceramic on the wheels, and 45% tint. The rental car was free and it took 8 days. They also installed my IND painted reflectors and repaired a few chips on the front bumper (in only 2500 miles!). I provided new badges for the trunk and the touch up paint.

XPEL was not my first choice of film (I wanted STek), but their work was very high quality. The most consistent advice I received was that the installer is more important than the film. I talked to Mike at Benchmark and he had a very high attention to detail and has been doing PPF for >10 years. I can say his work on my car is absolutely seamless, as it should be considering the price.

Oh and I got my M3 through Zak Elhabbassi too. He was great to deal with. Very communicative and helpful with the long wait! Deposit was placed in February 2022 and delivery was mid-March 2023.
Appreciate 1
kgelfen3602265.00