View Single Post
      05-26-2023, 02:41 AM   #55
evanescent03
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: '24 M3 CS; '22 GT4

Great video and should give a lot of guys/gals confidence who are waiting on their car!

I was considering doing a basic review to help out the folks waiting on their cars. I’m only at 400mi and was going to wait until after break in so I didn’t have to lie about my revs lol jk

My review would’ve been garbage in comparison so I’m glad this came out and I’m off the hook.

I have a GT4 that I track some as well as daily drive .. and so far the M3CS has surprised me with its willingness to change direction and that it feels much lighter than the huge weight suggests. I’ve been pleasantly surprised with how fun the car is with the feel, sounds, transmission responsiveness/programming, daily comfort with amenities and low road noise, and of course the speed is fun (“Lim” button is cool … do other new M cars have that?). I can’t wait to get it on the track and really open it up.

I haven’t driven a G80 for comparison but I definitely agree with the assessments discussed in the video.

One thing I noticed but hadn't looked into was that this is definitely the most aggressive stock alignment of any car I’ve had. I’m glad y’all addressed that!
Appreciate 1
02M3ForMe4261.50