02-19-2021, 08:46 PM   #1341
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyG-inFlaNow View Post
Is it true once you "start" to write a ticket you can't stop?
(I don't have a reason you would stop but maybe you changed your mind)
Not true at all. That's just the officer's way of avoiding any lengthy dispute with the driver.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara504 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
Ummmm.....blonde! Preferably from Louisiana.
Okay, so I confess I speed. Who doesn't? What's an acceptable over the limit mph? 5-10 range okay?

I hate when everyone is scared to pass the cop who's cruising in the lane next to us I'll go right by him and be going 5 mph faster than him. Unless he's in pursuit that is lol.
5 to 10 over is fine. Plus being a cute blonde helps. Lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by garyfried View Post
How do you feel about cars and bikes making obscene amounts of noise especially knowing that the exhaust is not stock or may even be missing.
I don't care unless they are being purposely obnoxious. We all know those types.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara504 View Post
Where is the best spot for me to keep my Glock? Magnetic quickdraw gun holder by the knee? Living in New Orleans, I'm terrified of being car jacked, especially with my child in the car.
If you like that setup and it works for you, I say stick with it. I keep my firearm in the door pocket or in my lap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murf993 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by garyfried View Post
How do you feel about cars and bikes making obscene amounts of noise especially knowing that the exhaust is not stock or may even be missing.
So all of my toys have made great noise but I have very little tolerance for guys that go out of their way to piss folks off with loud exhausts that get cracked on side streets. etc.
^^^This!
Appreciate 1
MKSixer34184.50