No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW iX, Porsche GT4 RS

Garage List
2022 M5 CS  [0.00]
2022 BMW iX  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carhoney View Post
Hey guyy! Griffin here. Thanks Emtoo for sharing this! Really appreciate that. And thanks all for the positive words. Wanted to mention we were thinking the same with the M4CSL, that maybe the reviews weren’t accurate or maybe this is a better sweet spot.

And per the M5CS, we have access to one and we will be doing a review shortly to determine their relationship. We’re thinking this is more track focused of course, but more curious about the steering comparison. As far as the shifts go, we didn’t mention but it has the adjustable shifting with the Drivelogic system but we didn’t care much to play with that since the other drive modes automatically set that. Also we were constantly short shifting under load because it’s in break in. That was the issue. No transmission loves that. Shifting under lower load or at higher rpm’s like you would want to is entirely different. Much faster and smoother. Also in comfort modes the auto shifting was smooth and ideal.
I’ve owned an M5 CS now, M4 CSL (which I’ve sold) and M2 CS. Also driven and owned a bunch of Pcars and other great cars over the past few decades.

The M5 CS is far and away the best car I’ve ever driven and owned. I agree with what Chris Harris said yeateday, best street car ever made.

Great job with your review and video btw. Really well articulated thoughts, better than the influcners with millions of followers. This is how everyone should do this type of thing.
Appreciate 3