ResIpsaLoquitur
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2022 M5C

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bee333 View Post
Anyone actually been to one of these? Imagine the lines are outrageous or maybe they have their timeslots figured out?
I’ve done several! There are time slots and multiple duplicate “tracks” for the autocross, so they run several simultaneously. My group has always been between 12 and 20 people and 5 or 6 cars. I’ve gotten three or four sets of “laps” each time in the parking lot of an NFL stadium. In my experience, very well organized and executed, with minimal down time. Trying the iX and i4M50 was fun last year since they were newer cars then, and an awesome instructor let me enjoy the car without having to use B mode. Also got to poke around the 24 Hours of Daytona M4 safety car, but not drive it.

It’s a little less exciting this year since I’ve now spent plenty of time with those cars, and my own car is more fun to me than what’s available to drive. Still a fun way to spend a couple of hours on a spring day and have some good conversation with some fellow BMW nuts and I’ll go again — even though it’ll be a repeat of last year.
Attached Images

AndyinHou478.00