View Single Post
      03-29-2022, 10:19 AM   #7
Sxs1687
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW M550i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
Woodcliff Lake, NJ – March 29, 2022… BMW of North America announced today its annual Center of Excellence (COE) award winners, recognizing 32 BMW dealers across the U.S. for having delivered exceptional results in sales, service, and customer experience. The Center of Excellence awards are the highest honor a BMW center can receive for overall customer satisfaction and operational performance.

“We’re thrilled to celebrate the electrifying performance of this year’s winners and mark the return of the prestigious Center of Excellence award following a temporary pause in 2020,” said Sebastian Mackensen, president and CEO, BMW NA. “Our dealers are integral to the success of the BMW brand and we are extremely grateful for their tireless efforts, leadership and commitment to our customers. We look forward to an exciting 2022.”

All 350 BMW centers in the U.S. were measured on six different sales and aftersales Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) based on the Balanced Scorecard (BSC) Index. Winners outperformed their peers across these categories throughout 2021.

2022 Center of Excellence Award Recipients (listed in alphabetical order):

Bert Ogden BMW (McAllen, TX)
BMW of Westchester (White Plains, NY)
Bill Jacobs BMW (Naperville, IL)
Bobby Rahal BMW of South Hills (Canonsburg, PA)
BMW North Scottsdale (Phoenix, AZ)
Braman Motorcars (Miami, FL)
BMW of Anchorage (Anchorage, AK)
Chapman BMW (Phoenix, AZ)
BMW of Bridgeport (Bridgeport, CT)
Galleria BMW (D’Iberville, MS)
BMW of Des Moines (Urbandale, IA)
Habberstad BMW (Huntington Station, NY)
BMW of Grapevine (Grapevine, TX)
Hendrick BMW (Charlotte, NC)
BMW of Honolulu (Honolulu, HI)
Passport BMW (Marlow Heights, MD)
BMW of Louisville (Louisville, KY)
Paul Miller BMW (Wayne, NJ)
BMW of Monrovia (Monrovia, CA)
Rallye BMW (Westbury, NY)
BMW of Murrieta (Murrieta, CA)
Taylor BMW (Evans, GA)
BMW of Omaha (Omaha, NE)
Towne BMW (Williamsville, NY)
BMW of Peabody (Peabody, MA)
Tulley BMW (Nashua, NH)
BMW of Rochester (Rochester, NY)
United BMW (Alpharetta, GA)
BMW of Sioux Falls (Sioux Falls, SD)
Vista BMW (Coconut Creek, FL)
BMW of Sudbury (Sudbury, MA)
BMW of Tuscaloosa (Tuscaloosa, AL)
Passport BMW in MD huh?

Hmm. Before I bought a BMW years ago, I bought a Lexus from Passport Toyota next door and that place absolutely sucked. One of the worst experiences. Refused to honor promises...an extra key, oil changes, etc. I wrote angry emails to the owners of Passport about the whole experience, who had passportbmw email addresses. Never got a response/call/nothing. Maybe the BMW dealer is better than Toyota...prob is but I told myself I'd never go to any passport dealer again anyway. 🤷🏽‍♂️

BMW of Silver Spring and BMW of Catonsville have been great.
Appreciate 1