Drives: 2022 M3 6MT

Garage List
2022 BMW M3  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nkr15 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by maul3d View Post
Haven't ever bought new..

But, Iv been craving to get into something after selling the GTR .. and quite frankly, thus car seems like it hits the spots , and would keep it longterm (m3 sedan) would also consider extending the factory warranty so I can put the car through hell.

My 2016 M4 was fully loaded with every option..I could really give a shit about extended leather, heads up display, executive package, with the stupid cameras all around..and all the other useless bullshit I didn't even notice. all I need is a back up camera..and the Harman Karon stereo.

Is anyone else feel the same way ?
Just buy a motorcycle with a roof then, like a mustang 5.0 and supercharge it, you don't need a bmw. The whole point is to have power and luxury inside in my opinion.
Oh boy…

My G80 has upgraded 19-20 inch wheels, PB paint, laser lights and CF trim. That's all I added. Red calipers are free, and I took away extended shadow line trim.

At NO point do I ever say "damn I wish I had…"

I hate gesture control, and turned it off on my X3. I didn't like the HUD on my 335. I don't need help parking, nor do I need a power tailgate on a sedan. I wasn't comfortable in the CF seats, and I didn't like the extended leather dash.

I never feel like I'm roughing it that's for sure.
Nkr151123.50
MannyS361.50