10-25-2021, 03:43 PM   #11
iviegatron
Lieutenant Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: G80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dshovel View Post
Congrats! Your car looks great! Where did you take it for ceramic? Are you happy with the result?

I'm in the Houston area too. My car has been at the VPC in Spartanburg with the camera module stop sale since 10/14. I guess I should have just had them send to the dealer instead of requesting Performance Center Delivery! I'm going to get PPF installed in Greenville, SC before driving home. Will do ceramic in Houston.
Thanks. I took it to Gulf Coast Auto Shield. They applied the ceramic coating for free when I had the PPF done. I'm more than happy with the results. You can't even tell there is a film on the car, they did such an excellent job. All the edges are tucked. Except for the grill and badges, I got every square inch PPF'd.

Personally, if all you're needing is ceramic coating then just do it yourself. You can get a bottle from Amazon for around $100. Will take couple of hours out of your time. Make sure car is nice and clean before application. Also take into account ceramic coating for PPF vs bare paint. They have different ones for each.
Appreciate 0