Limegrntaln
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 DG/BLk xDrive M4C Wk 34

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by BGM-M3COMP View Post
I don't have my M3 yet so i can't share my stories about that car however i know once i get that car, i'll have a lot of stories to share.

Whenever i'm in my C7Z, everyone wants to race. Everyone. And that means, people in SUV's, prius's, pickup trucks (those are the WORST kind by me), and a lot of mustang/BMW M guys. But the older M cars. Never had a G8x try to run though even though i only saw about 2-3 of them in the flesh. Saw an IOMG last weekend but we were stuck in traffic lol. Car looked amazing.

There was one tesla i saw about a year ago, a tesla model 3 performance and his license plate read, "hahav8" or "v8haha" or some shit like that. I literally got next to him and he didn't do shit.

I guess he wanted to pick on slower V8 cars
Even at this point, I would eventually catch a MS Plaid. Limited to the 160s, right now. But from everyone that Ive seen driving one, the brakes are absolute trash. A car of this caliber, should automatically come with 16-17" Carbon Ceramics.

Appreciate 1
Vic5519360.50