jimmyf90
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW M5

Garage List
2023 BMW M5C  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Cane View Post
Says "This review is no longer available".
Text from the review:

“If you care about your car, do not take it Simon’s. I had them install a full car paint protection film and let’s just say it was a disaster. They have no business installing paint protection film. They’re a car wash, at best, but I wouldn’t even trust them to babysit my gold fish. My brand new 2023 BMW M5 had less than 200 miles on it when I dropped it off at Simon’s — it returned with a damaged parking sensor, paint damage from the paint protection film knife, and just about every panel failed within days. There was debris under some panels, the door handles looked like crap, the film was poorly aligned, and began peeling in days.

They take no responsibility and state that they want to redo the job. That’s not at all acceptable. Why would I trust them again to get a second crack at my car?

I had to pay a shop to remove their work, because again, why would I trust them? Then I had to pay another shop to completely redo the vehicle and the 2 jobs are night and day. There’s a few pictures attached, I think the carbon roof says it all, it’s a flat panel, they have a wierd misaligned cutout around the antenna and on the sides one side had way too much material and was peeling, the other side was 1/4-1/2inch uncovered. They didn’t even have the decency to properly attach the plastic roof trim. I had to take it to the dealer and have them reattached it.

I was going to say they should stick to Teslas since those are the easiest to PPF, but it appears based on the review below they aren’t even up for that job.

In the end I almost felt like they were trolling, I paid $6-7K for the work and I could’ve done it better myself. These guys should just stick to washing inexpensive cars. They have no business handling any car you care about — there are dozens of better shops. Don’t make the same mistake I did choosing them for convenience.”
Attached Images

Appreciate 0