View Single Post
      03-25-2024, 01:23 PM   #1
elitegc
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M235i

Almost scammed by Eurostyletuning.com

In December, I ordered a replacement LCD screen for my daughter's BMW M235i. Over a week later, it hadn't shipped. They said they were waiting on receiving new stock. I asked them to cancel because my daughter was heading back up to college and it wouldn't get here on time. They apologized for the delay and canceled my order. 8 days later, they hadn't issued a refund and said "Rest assured, your order cancelation will be processed but it will take a long time as we are currently having delays on our accounting team." I waited 2 more days and nothing. I initiated a chargeback with my credit card company.

They disputed the chargeback and said they shipped the screen. They even made a "fake" shipping verification (obviously no tracking nor confirmation numbers) The credit card company took their words at face value and contacted me and was going to reverse my credit.

I provided the full email conversation including where they said they were canceling my order and provide me a refund. I finally got my credit today.
Appreciate 7