Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335I, 750li, X5 G80

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGM-M3COMP View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyndi335I View Post
I was at dealership putting a order in and while we working on it and submitted, it went to 112 right away. I did not get parking package so maybe that had something to do with it. I was stoked to say the least because other dealership was non responsive.
Well there was a whole dilemma on me getting a production number to begin with lol. I think my first 50 posts on this forum would tell that story.

But 2 weeks ago i finally got the production number but it's at "order received" since then. When i contacted genius they told me week 40. So i should expect to see no movement until a week prior? I still have trouble understanding all this in detail.

I don't have any packages that's the thing. So i'm banking on a basic build getting it bumped up to an earlier week but i'm not holding my breath on that.

All i have is red calipers and a moonroof. That's it.

Zero packages. Although i wish i got the laser lights.
you should definitely get the laser lights. One option you may regret and will be costly if you want them. I say this not knowing what your preference may be. I did lasers and executive picture, carbon interior and shadow line. I did not see the need for parking package and ventilated seats. One option I may regret is full leather and I had it in my 7 series.
04 BMW X5
11 BMW 335i convertible (sold, sellers market
Appreciate 1
BGM-M3COMP2329.50